- Hier seit
- 1.10.2023
- Beiträge
- 3.624
- Reaktionen
- 7.779
Folge dem Video um zu sehen, wie unsere Website als Web-App auf dem Startbildschirm installiert werden kann.
Anmerkung: Diese Funktion ist in einigen Browsern möglicherweise nicht verfügbar.
Welcome to Movieside!
Register to become a member of the Movieside community and get Access to all content. Sustainable language settings (German or English) will be available after registration and logging in. Please be aware that the forum's main language is German.
Two Different ‘G.I. Joe’ Movies In Early Works At Paramount Between Danny McBride & Max Landis
There are two different G.I. Joe movies in early development, Deadline has confirmed, between The Righteous Gemstones star/creator Danny McBride and American Ultra scribe Max Landis.
We hear Landis has a treatment while McBride is in talks to write a treatment. Know that Paramount has myriad Transformers projects in early stages as well. You’ll remember coming off of Steven Caple Jr.’s Transformers: Rise of the Beasts there was a tip-off to a Transformers-G.I. Joe crossover movie. That concept isn’t out of sight, out of mind.
![]()
Two Different ‘G.I. Joe’ Movies In Early Works At Paramount Between Danny McBride & Max Landis
Two Different 'G.I. Joe' Movies In Early Works At Paramount Between Danny McBride & Max Landisdeadline.com
Wir verwenden essentielle Cookies, damit diese Website funktioniert, und optionale Cookies, um den Komfort bei der Nutzung zu verbessern.
Siehe weitere Informationen und konfiguriere deine Einstellungen